Saturday, January 10, 2009

home-work

i got this from kak lala,she tag me so i just do it :)

RULE:
The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results,and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.


The Age of next birthday



My birthday will be on 19th of july and i'll be 17!!!waaaaa feel old?yeah kinda.i have so many hope but i cant tell y'all :P

Place I'd like to Travel

MALDIVES!!!how awesome is that place!i will go there someday :)

A Favorite Place

Tembagapura is always on the list of my favorite place.my most favorite place in this sweet little town is sh hv but i cant find it on google hahaha so i just put that picture

A Favorite Food

I LOVE ITALIAN FOOD.i put this photo cuz the first photo i cant open dont know why.
i like indonesian fod too!hahahaha

A Favorite Thing

i have many favorite things,like shopping,eating,dreaming,and many more but this time i put hangin' out with people that i love is my most favorite things.how sweet is that?so sweet hahahaha
this is the picture when i wrote hanging out with people i love in google hahaha

A City was Born

i was born in beautifull town called Jogjakarta.until now,when i visit this town i just feel so comfortable and i lovin' it so much.there's many things that you cant find in other city and you can only find it in my born town :)

Nickname I Had

most of people called me ayu but i like when people call me ay :p

A Favorite Color

my favorite color is natural color.i love all the natural color

College Major

i haven't go to college yet,but i have dream college. UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY. i want to finish my bachelor of bussiness or bachelor of economics there :)

Name of My Love

Joel Manoach Adiprana Patianom. :)
i cant find it in google so i decided to put the photo that i save on my laptop :)*and i love this picture
do you know what?i love him so much.i know its sound too much but i really meant it :) i loves him like crazy :D aaaaaw

A Hobby

I LOVE TO DANCE I ADDICTED TO DANCE.and i always do.its like serious hobby for me,cuz my mom and dad didnt want me to be a dancer -_-
i didnt really like ballet dance,but this is the first pic come up in google.i love modern dance and i can dance indonesian dance too! :)

A Bad Habbit

negative thinking.i dont know why.i try to over it but i just cant.but i'll try.always try :)

My Wishlist
1.GO HOME TO INDONESIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE



2. Happily ever after :)



3. i have more than 2 wish lists and i cant tell you all of it cuz it takes a day to get it done hahahaahah *not really


i tag everyone who want to do this thingy