Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quotes

searching for some quotes, and find some of 'yang gue banget' hahaha :/

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you. "

"
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated"

"It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone,
But we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives"

"
Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too"

"Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore"


"Before you open your mouth...
Make Sure You have a mind to back up all the things you say"


"Since when was my name on the attendance, am i really that important?"


"If you love me so much, why are you walking away?"

http://lovemyquotes.com

No comments: